Saturday, April 14, 2012

arts

A couple weeks ago, Matt and I had some artwork in a 50 x 50 show to support The Project Lodge in Madison. It's a show where anyone could put in work for less than $50, and 50% of the profit would go to the organization, 50% to the artist. We didn't sell anything, but we were mentioned on the Lodge's blog, here.

mine, untitled, far right

mine, untitled, far top left
Matt's, untitled, bottom 2nd from left

These are some pretty old pieces of mine. I have projects that I want to work on, but haven't made the time yet. Later, I'll post something more representative of what I want to do in the future.

We had a good time helping to set up for the show and it was nice that some of our friends stopped by the night of the show. By the way, these photos were snagged from The Project Lodge site. Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment